Our branch president wrote an outstanding piece on the women who inspired her most. Who has inspired you in your life? Make your comments!
I’ll start with a reply!
1. Mrs. Thieben, my third grade elementary teacher
2. My mom, and all the women on her side of the family
3. My paternal grandmother
4. Any good mom out there that sees potential in a child when others do not!
As a young girl I was inspired to read by my Aunt Jayne, whose small but intriguing collection of books was the source of many hours with ‘my nose in a book’ up in her bedroom with the white furniture and the wallpaper with big, red roses!
1. My mom, taught me to work to make other people’s lives better.
2. Margaret Wilson, Teacher, Wiley School
3. Bonnie Place, one of the kindest people to ever grace the planet
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.